Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just a little tip

So, we are working on a big project for my daughter for her birthday - a playhouse with an exploration garden around it. This is a costly project to say the least. I have been using local resources the best I know how, seeking deals from Craigslist and utilizing a local reharvest center for some materials. However, there are still out of pocket costs to a big name retailer for suppplies.

With the expense of our project I have been scouring for coupons of any amount to help offset the cost and I am not a fan of 'buying' coupons personally, free is better. Well, I lucked out and found something - not big money coupons, but a pretty unlimited resource. My local post office... yes, my local post office!

When you 'move' you pick up a movers packet at the post office to change your address. In that movers packet you will find various coupons for your move or home needs. In my packet I discovered 10% off Lowes stores, off of one purchase of up to $500.00 off. Might not seem like too much - but if you are making a larger purchase for hundreds of dollars or more... this can add up. And, considering Lowes is not overly generous with coupons - I'll take anything I can get.

So, if you happen to have a home project or a landscaping need coming up this Spring - pay a visit to your local post office and pick up a coupon or two. Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment