Thursday, April 16, 2009

South Sound Coupon Guru


My dear husband forwarded this article to me yesterday... even he is keeping his eyes on couponing and frugality now! This article features a fellow south sound frugal gal, Heather Clarke, who clips coupons and uses them to their fullest benefit!


In her article she has included some of her own tips and tricks, her own experiences in shopping and even the opportunity to take a class on couponing! I know often times people have questions of how to really get into using coupons, how to effectively use them, where to find them and how to stack them, etc... maybe this class would be an excellent place to start your path into frugal living. I am even thinking of taking her class to see if I can pick up something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment