Thursday, April 2, 2009

Walgreens


Walgreen's is not necessarily my favorite place to shop, but man I really had no idea you could save so much money on stuff there. Each month they publish an 'Easy Savers' booklet filled with coupons, rebates and kickbacks/rollovers. These are coupons that can be stacked with manufacturers coupons - so, double the savings!

Last month I picked up some super, super cheap Easter candies for next week using their coupons and my manufacturer coupons. I think I spent literally pennies on the dollar for good candies. And, I found free razors using my coupons and theirs stacked together. Just a few items that were amazing deals!

HERE IS THIS MONTHS Walgreen's Easy Savers catalog you can browse through. You do not have to print this out to get the coupons, you can just swing by the store and grab one or two of them. You should check it out, you might be surprised at what you can save!

No comments:

Post a Comment