Friday, February 13, 2009

American Consumer Opinion




I have been a member of American Consumer Opinion for what seems like forever. Many years ago I signed up, one of my first internet 'sign up' things and every since then I have been filling out brief surveys. You may not earn money for every single one, but I am pretty darn close at make about $4 - $25 a survey. It is low key. They come to your inbox and you then fill it out if you wish but you are not forced to. I have even received free products several times like a queen sized comforter, three months supply of laundry detergent, paper towels, granola bars and kids books -- all mine to keep and use, I just filled out a survey or two after using and even received a check when I was all done! It is very cool!! TRY IT OUT! You can sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment