Thursday, February 12, 2009

Craft Projects Galore - Kids & Moms

A friend turned me onto this site many, many months ago and I will admit that it now is the first or second blog I check daily. I am not addicted to The Crafty Crow - truly addicted! I have found some amazing ideas to enjoy with my daughter, ideas for me to try, recipes and household ideas and a majority of these are with supplies I already own.... which in my book is like FREE entertainment.

What is nice about the The Crafty Crow is that it pulls many great ideas from several fellow bloggers - so folks around the world just like you & I, with amazing talent of course! So, even though they highlight just a few items each day you can skim around her blog roll and find hundreds more ideas. Just be for warned... it is addictive, but free entertainment! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment