Thursday, February 19, 2009

Local Store - Double Coupons

If you are local, Summit Trading Company grocery store is once again accepting double coupons this week. I went last week and took advantage of it and I saved a TON! When I went last week I saved $142.16 on groceries by double coupons! See my post HERE. So, I have been stockpiling again this past week and will hit the store this weekend sometime. If you have children, try to go kid free and plan for a long trip with a lot of thinking and number crunching.

If you need some resources for coupons here are few links to use. When you go to print them out remember that you can hit your back button a couple of times and reprint some of them (brick coupons) before it will limit you out.

Coupon Cabin
Cool Savings
Coupons.com
Brick Coupons
Mommy Saves Big
Hot Coupon World

And, remember to check out your favorite brands online - they often have coupons on their websites, newsletters you can sign up for with monthly or weekly coupons and even sweepstakes often times offer you a coupon just for playing! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment