Friday, March 13, 2009

Free Johnsons Buddies Soap


Have you used the Johnson's Buddies line with your children yet? It is fun and very child friendly - in particular the little Buddies bar soap. The soap is packaged in a long lasting hand gripping wrap so that the soap doesn't slip out of their hands, can kind of act like a washing material and makes it FUN for kids in the tub... and can any of us really have too clean of a child? My daughter loves it!
A long time back I stocked up with about 15 of them, we are down to 4. So, I am thrilled to see that these coupons are back! And, once again - they will be FREE for you... yes, FREE!!! Print your coupons (remember to wait and hit your browsers back button to print a second time before closing out the screen) and then take them to Walmart or Target for FREE soap. These stores typically have them for .94 to .97 cents each. Can't beat that!

Coupon #1)
Coupon #2
Coupon #3

1 comment:

  1. I just went and got six this morning, but didn't see that 3rd coupon until I saw yours...so I'll have to go back and get 3 more at Target! I'm glad they work for the younger kiddos-I wasn't sure but thought I'd try them since they were free! :)

    ReplyDelete