Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Printer Refills on the CHEAP!

If you are a coupon person then you are probably like me and use a lot of printer ink! To keep my costs down in the are to justify the coupon use I have had to really seek out the best deals on printer cartridges. My best bet so far is refills at Walgreens for $10.00. And, quiet often you can find a coupon in the paper for buy one, get one free - making them very cheap!

If you have the kind of printer that they do not offer refills on they most likely carry a refurbished and filled cartridge for $10.00 a piece... much more affordable that the $35 to $50 many folks spend! I am thrilled to have found this and actually started to use it as our regular refill. Just another frugal note to share! Happy printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment