Monday, March 2, 2009

Quizno's Subs - update on coupon use

I have read around the internet that some folks are having a difficult time finding a store that will allow this coupon to be redeemed. I thought I would share that if your are local (Pierce County area of Washington) my husband and I both used our coupon on Friday night at the South Hill Mall for a free dinner! We had no problems at all and they had been redeeming them all day. I did call around to ensure a store would accept them before we went, just to cover our ourselves. We brought our sandwiches home and had an indoor picnic with our daughter over the movie Tinkerbell -- a fun, free family night!

So, if you did print this coupon I hope you have a store that will allow you to redeem it. We had a nice dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment