Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Safeway Coupons

Did you know that most grocery stores have their own websites? And, did you know that most will link you to more coupons? I regularly check them out and find good deals. Recently though I started using Safeway's website for coupons. I am not sure if this is a regular thing or not, but I have found coupons for product they are having on sale that week and for Safeway branded product!!! That is the best part I think.

It is difficult to find coupons for our store brand names, rare indeed. But, Safeway might just be changing this up a bit and on to something great! Two weeks ago I printed out coupons for $1.00 off their carrots... to use them on their current sale of $1.00 carrots = free carrots! And, I printed off pasta coupons to use with last weeks pasta sale = .25 cent spaghetti. Great stuff!

So, if this is not yet part of your normal coupon routine.. I'd try to fit it in. As I have been happy with it and plan to check back weekly now.
SAFEWAY COUPON SITE

3 comments:

  1. This is great to know! Thanks Liberty! Have you tried loading them onto your Safeway card, which they have listed on their site as well (the P&G coupons). I tried that at our local Safeway and it wouldn't work. They also won't accept Internet coupons--but I guess they'd have to accept Safeway internet coupons, huh? I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use internet coupons at Safeway... today I used 6 of them.

    I have encountered though if you print in black and white they are questionable on them because they look like photo copied coupons. I have had to point out the unique numbers on them to show them they are different.

    As for the loading them, no I haven't. I don't own my physical card anymore and I need that to set it up. So, I'd have to get a new one which means I have to change our Upromise account, etc... Guess I am lazy :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could use Internet coupons at our Orting Safeway, but I talked to the manager and he said they won't accept them (although he let me use them when I checked out since I didn't know). Maybe I should find out what their corporate policy is, though, because that really limits the coupons.

    ReplyDelete